Fled from Ukraine, arrived in Ansbach. What's next?
The Refugee and Integration Counseling of the Caritasverband Ansbach is responsible for refugees living in the city of Ansbach. If you would like to have a counseling session, please make an appointment by phone.
Financial support / residence permit:
- Register at the city's immigration office, Nürnberger Straße 32 in Ansbach or
- Register at the ANKER center (ANKER Zentrum Zirndorf). In order to receive social benefits, you must have exhausted your own means.
Please contact the ANKER center in Zirndorf by phone first.
We are a team of experienced social pedagogues. Our counseling is voluntary, strictly confidential and free of charge. We counsel regardless of confession or nationality. You are welcome to bring a trusted person to the conversation.
We advise, support and help the residents of the community shelters for asylum seekers that we supervise. The concerns of the clients are decisive.
Course of the asylum procedure
- Mediation to language courses
- Counseling on health or pregnancy issues (addresses of doctors, appointment arrangements, contact with doctors)
- School and kindergarten registration, application for benefits, contact person for the school
- Counseling on the recognition of foreign educational qualifications, contact with the employment office, further training, study
- Counseling on housing issues